- 115000 INR
- Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
- For metal cutting
- Metal Cutting Machine, Bar Cutting Machine
- 325 Kilograms (kg)
- Semi Automatic
- 3000 x 27 x 0.9 mm
- 415 Volt (v)
- 1500 x 590 x 950 Millimeter (mm)
- Low Noise, Environmental Friendly, High Torque, Good Quality, High Efficiency, Low Energy Consumption
- 1 Year
A manual bandsaw machine is a cutting device utilized for making straight and bended cuts in different materials, like metal, wood, plastic, from there, the sky is the limit. It works utilizing a persistent circle of toothed edge that turns on two wheels, taking into consideration accuracy cutting. Swing type manual band machine MODEL SBM 200 M (Manual) Band saw machine, Adjustable cutting feed, higher cutting productivity, clamping manual with self-centring heavy duty vice, Automatic coolant system, Easy and precise adjustable gravity feed control through hydraulic jack cylinder, Complete coolant and electrical system.
SBM 200 M Manual Bandsaw Machine Features:
- AdjustableHydraulic cutting feed
- Blade alignment in vertical & horizontal side
- Carbide guide with roller bearings
- Higher hydraulic cutting speed
- Less power consumption owing to continuous cutting
- Less tooling cost due to higher blade life
- Good parallelism in cutting
- Heavy duty manual clamping vice for job
- Complete electrical system
- Complete coolant system
- Machine instruction manual
- Chip brush for scrapremoving.
Benefits of SBM 200 M Manual Bandsaw Machine:
- Cutting speed is very high as compared to power hacksaw
- Power saving because of high speed cutting
- Material saving because of endless circular blade of 0.9 mm thickness& less taper cutting
- Blade cost saving because of longer blade life
- Machine life is double as compared to power hacksaw
- Labor cost & time saving because of high speed cutting
- Blade has continuous cutting & no idle stroke like power hacksaw
- Good parallelism cuttingdue to adjustable blade guide on vertical & horizontal side.
Specifications of SBM 200 M Manual Bandsaw Machine:
Minimum Order Quantity
SBM 200 M - Manual
Round Cutting Capacity
Square Cutting Capacity
Main Drive Motor
Saw Blade Size
3000 x 27 x 0.9 mm
Saw Blade Speed
Saw Blade Tension
Cutting Down Feed
Hydraulic Jack Cylinder
1500 x 590 x 950 mm (LxWxH)
FAQs of SBM 200 M Manual Bandsaw Machine:
What is a manual bandsaw machine?
A manual bandsaw machine is a cutting gadget that utilizes a bandsaw edge to cut different materials. It is worked manually by the administrator to direct the workpiece through the cutting system.
What kinds of materials can be cut utilizing a manual bandsaw machine?
Manual bandsaw machines can cut a great many materials, including metal, plastic, wood, and, surprisingly, a few gentler materials like froth or elastic.
What are the upsides of utilizing a manual bandsaw machine?
- Capacity to make straight and bended cuts with accuracy.
- Flexibility for cutting different materials and profiles.
- Minimized plan appropriate for little studios or restricted space.
How does a manual bandsaw machine work?
The administrator manually directs the workpiece through the pivoting bandsaw edge to make the ideal cuts.
Will manual bandsaw machines be adapted to various cutting points?
Manual bandsaw machines are for the most part intended for straight cuts, yet a few models might consider restricted calculated cuts by shifting the work table.
Is it reasonable for high-creation cutting assignments?
Manual bandsaw machines are frequently utilized for more limited size cutting undertakings and may not be as appropriate for high-volume creation as mechanized or water driven models.
What security highlights are remembered for these machines?
Security highlights might incorporate sharp edge monitors, crisis stop buttons, and defensive nooks to forestall administrator mishaps.
- Mundra / Nawa sheva
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
- 15 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Pallet for export, Plastic wrapping with thermocol for domestic
- Central America, Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Western Europe
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Pondicherry, Uttarakhand, Lakshadweep, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Sikkim, Haryana, Punjab, Tripura, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Bihar, Chandigarh, West Bengal, Daman and Diu, Assam, South India, Central India, Telangana, Kerala, Arunachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Delhi, Manipur, North India, Karnataka, Mizoram, Rajasthan, East India, West India, Meghalaya, Tamil Nadu, Nagaland, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified, NSIC, MSME