- 500000.00 - 1000000.00 INR
- 12500 INR
We are a trustworthy manufacturer, exporter and supplier of utmost quality Industrial Hydraulic Cylinder. We offer this cylinder in various capacities and technical specifications so as to suit the requirements of the heavy duty industries. Manufactured using optimum quality metals, the offered cylinder is highly demanded among the clients across the globe. In addition to this, we offer this Industrial Hydraulic Cylinder to the clients within promised time-frame at industry leading prices.
Special Features of Industrial Hydraulic Cylinder:
- Hydraulic tube / barrels: seamless honed tube
- Standard 52 grade & h7 quality piston rod
- High strength 8 steel piston rods
- Precise and accurate
- Hard chrome plated
- F7 class seals
- Sparage / parker make piston / rod seal honed tube
- H6 / H7 tolerance piston rod
- F6 / F7 tolerance piston rod
- Hard chrome thickness: 25 micron
- Piston rod surface hardness: HV 800
They find vast utilize in engineering vehicles. These hydraulic cylinders come in two types of designs:
- Welded body cylinders
- Tie rod cylinders
Pressurized hydraulic fluid is the power-source of Hydraulic cylinders. These cylinders are incorporated with cylinder barrels, in which a piston attached to the piston rod makes movement back and forth. The barrel is stoppered on one end via the cylinder bottom and the other end via the cylinder head. The piston feature seals & sliding rings, and assist in dividing the internal area in two chambers; the piston rod side chamber and the bottom chamber. The cylinders come with a is a mechanical operation and are used to provide an unidirectional force by employing an unidirectional stroke.
Benefits of Hydraulic cylinders:
- Meet all major industry standards.
- Designed to deliver an extended, efficient service with reduced maintenance demands, insuring high productivity.
- Proffer optimal performance and trouble-free operation with functional design so as to insure a long cylinder service life.
- Appropriate fore all industrial applications.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 40-50 Per Week
- 30 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
No. 359/B/360-2, Makarpura, Near Hanumanji Temple,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India