- 3200000 INR
- Fully Automatic - NC servo control sawing machine
- For metal cutting
- Automatic Cutting Machine Metal Cutting Machine Hydraulic Cutting Machine Bar Cutting Machine
- 4500 Kilograms (kg)
- PLC Control
- Full Automatic
- 425 x 2.7 x 2.25 x 50 mm
- 415 Volt (v)
- 2500 x 2900 Millimeter (mm)
- Low Noise Environmental Friendly Automatic Feeding High Torque High Efficiency Low Energy Consumption Good Quality
- 1 Year
CNC High Speed Circular Sawing Machine CSM-125, With servomotor with LM guideways and ball screw for material cutting and feeding andservo motor with ball screw and LM guideways for material indexing, Micro MixOil System, Centralised lubricating system, Hydraulic Job clamping, HMI, PLCControl for high cutting accuracy and length accuracy in micron.
A fully CNC (PC Mathematical Control) circular saw machine is an exceptionally progressed and robotized cutting instrument that utilizes PC controlled innovation to exactly and productively cut different materials. CNC circular saw machines are furnished with modern elements and controls that consider programmable cutting activities, making them ideal for enterprises requiring high accuracy and efficiency.
Features of Fully CNC Circular Saw Machine:
- Heavy Duty Helical Gear box
- Automatic Incline Magazine
- Dual Hydraulic Clamping Horizontal and Vertical
- Automatic Chip conveyor
- Automatic trim/remnant sorting
- User friendly control with touch screen of HMI and PLC
- Diagnostics and error code display, waring, caution, alertfor troubleshooting.
Specifications of CSM-125 Circular Sawing Machine:
Minimum Order Quantity
Fully Automatic CNC Servo Version
Round Cutting Capacity
Square Cutting Capacity
Main Drive Motor
Saw Blade Size
425 x 2.7 x 2.25 x 50 mm
HSS / TCT
Saw Blade Speed
Auto Feed Length With Multiple Index
6 - 600 MM
Cutting Down Feed
Air Pressure for Micromist
4 - 6 Kg/cm2(55-85 psi)
24 V DC
Packaging Size (Without Auto Loader)
2500 x 2900 mm (WxL)
FAQs of Fully CNC Circular Saw Machine:
What is a fully CNC circular saw machine?
A fully CNC circular saw machine is a cutting device that utilizes PC controlled computerization to perform exact and precise cutting procedure on materials like wood, metal, plastic, and the sky is the limit from there. It uses trend setting innovation to advance cutting cycles and lessen manual intercession.
How does a CNC circular saw machine work?
CNC circular saw machines work utilizing mathematical orders modified into a PC. The machine's modernized framework controls the development of the circular sharp edge, the cutting profundity, speed, and different boundaries in view of the modified guidelines.
What are the upsides of utilizing a CNC circular saw machine?
CNC circular saw machines offer expanded precision, repeatability, and effectiveness contrasted with manual or semi-computerized strategies. They can deal with complex cutting examples, decrease human blunder, and upgrade material use.
What materials might a CNC circular saw at any point machine cut?
CNC circular saw machines can cut a large number of materials, including metals, plastics, composites, wood, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. The decision of cutting edge and machine particulars will decide the sort of materials that can be cut.
Might I at any point make custom cutting examples with a CNC circular saw machine?
Indeed, CNC circular saw machines permit you to make and program custom cutting examples utilizing particular programming. This component is especially helpful for multifaceted and complex cutting plans.
- mundra / Nawa Shewa
- Days after Acceptance (DA) Letter of Credit (L/C) Cash Advance (CA) Cheque
- 1 Per Month
- 90 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Pallet for export, Plastic wrapping with thermocol for domestic
- Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Asia
- Himachal Pradesh Nagaland Uttarakhand Daman and Diu Dadra and Nagar Haveli Lakshadweep South India East India Andaman and Nicobar Islands Andhra Pradesh Assam Arunachal Pradesh Bihar Chandigarh Delhi Goa Haryana Jammu and Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra Mizoram Meghalaya Manipur Punjab Pondicherry Rajasthan Sikkim Tamil Nadu Tripura Gujarat Uttar Pradesh West Bengal North India Telangana Kerala Central India Odisha West India Chhattisgarh All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified, NSIC, MSME